Wednesday, July 30, 2008

you wanna be startin' something...

I ate a cucumber for dinner last night.
I slept on my currently sheetless, pillowless (but amazingly wonderful) bed.
I felt a breeze during the night.
I woke up and drank black tea with milk and sugar.
I ate a bowl of raisin bran.
I listened to my Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me... podcast.

Yes, I love my host family.
Yes, approximately two tears rolled down my cheeks as I walked away from their home yesterday with the last of my belongings.
Yes, I will go visit them on a regular basis.

No, I couldn't be happier to be living alone!!!




1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hanneke - I can't believe that you have had this blog thing going all this time and I'm just now finding it out from your Mom! I read all your postings and loved them. I think of you often and pray for you, too! Take care. Keep in touch.
Barbara Sudderth
sudderth@cox.net