Friday, February 29, 2008

come on, baby, do the locomotion...

Trainees would do well to remove any facial piercings and cover any tattoos as these prevent them from adapting well to their communities.

Blah.

Dan In Real Life was the in-flight movie from Phoenix to Philly. My row was one of the only two on the plane whose audio didn't work. I had to close my eyes and force myself to sleep. I would've been far more fussy about it had there been someone there to complain to.

I think I must've been overly tired on my way to the airport this morning because I heard something about J-Lo and her twins...(I guess I've been living under a rock, because apparently they were born three weeks ago. Who was gonna tell me?!)...and I almost started bawling. Weird. Still tired. Awaiting the arrival of my Philly roommate. The first stranger out of a series of strangers to come...

Tomorrow will be good. I can't believe this is finally here.

ps - the GRE is a big, fat jerk.

No comments: